The aim was to offer additional activities to enrich the holidays of the Hotel Club guests. The riding centre has all the requisites to offer you a special holiday on horseback in Italy:
- It is affiliated to the E.N.G.E.A (Ente Nazionale Guide Equestri Ambientali - National Body for Equestrian Environmental Guides);
- It is equipped with two sand-based exercise tracks (20x40 mt. and 40x70 mt.), an oval sand-based arena (18x35 mt.) and two sand-based rectangular areas (200x40 mt.), fenced off for livestock;
- It is provided with a horse walker of diameter 15 mt., paddocks, and a club house;
- It is a School of Western riding specialized in the training of Camargue riding;
- It offers tourism, trekking and birdwatching on horseback, for both beginners and expert riders;
- It is equipped with saddlery and van parking;
- It provides the sales and training of Delta horses.
The guests of Club Village & Hotel Spiaggia Romea benefit from special discounts for the riding school activities.
Guests can take advantage of the free Club Card to experience a wonderful horseback riding day trip in Italy in total relax.