For a holiday in one of the most fascinating territories in Italy, discover Spiaggia Romea, the holiday village in Emilia Romagna. In the heart of the Po Delta Park
, in the region of Ferrara and in a green area of an extraordinary lush landscape, we offer you an exciting stay from both a natural and a cultural perspective.
We recommend some itineraries to explore the wonderful nature of the Po Delta Park, to enjoy its cultural resources and to visit the towns nearby:
- The Abbey of Pomposa and its monastic complex. Here you can admire frescos, majolica, friezes in terracotta and Byzantine sculptures;
- The Mesola forest: a large pinewood with a variety of Mediterranean trees, including the white and the maritime pine that will enchant you;
- Comacchio: a lagoon town with a city centre that has preserved its original character, with its network of crisscrossing canals;
- Ferrara: a wonderful city, in the heart of the Po valley. You can wander through its narrow Medieval streets, discover the court and the castle of the Este family and the city centre, declared Unesco Heritage Site thanks to its Renaissance heritage;
- Ravenna: rich and famous city renowned for its monuments and mosaics, which make it one of the most important cities in Italy both historically and artistically;
- And if you are a thrill-seeker, we’ve got that covered too. From our village, you can easily reach the biggest amusement park in Italy, Mirabilandia, with many attractions for the whole family.
And there’s even more on offer in the holiday village Spiaggia Romea, your wellbeing is our priority. What are you waiting for? Book you holiday in Spiaggia Romea now.
Call us (+39 0533 355366) or follow the following steps to book your ideal holiday in a few clicks
or to ask for more information through e-mail.